If you are looking to live large in a small space – then the Weaver Barns’ Rocky Ridge Cabin is the home for you!
With big timbers and a grand porch, the Rocky Ridge is a perfect fit for a vacation home. With several different floor plans and a variety different finish options, we can build it to match your dream.
The cabin comes standard with woodsy, natural appeal and a steeper pitched roof to make it an open and spacious design. The lofted area is a great for sleeping and studying. Its rustic design makes it pleasing to a wide audience. Constructed with quality materials, it’s built to accommodate a wide range of possibilities from a custom house or a vacation home.
Additions such as dormers, a lean to, or wrap around porch make this a great place to wake up to; either when on vacation or make it a place you enjoy waking up to every day.
Contact us today at (330) 852 2103 to find out more!
The Rocky Ridge
- 10′ Sidewalls
- 2 x 6 Wall Framing, 16″ O.C.
- Exterior House Wrap
- 2 x 10 Rafters, 16″ on Center with Ridge Beam
- 1/2″ CDX Plywood Roof Sheathing with Synthetic Vapor Barrier
- 30 Year Dimensional Shingles
- Continuous Ridge Vent & Soffit Ventilation System
- 2×10 Joists with 3/4″ Subfloor
- 36″ 15-lite Steel Entry Door with Deadbolt
- Trapezoid Windows
- 1/2″ Subsiding on Solid Pine & Vinyl Sidings
- 8′ Timber Frame Porch with 5/4 Treated Decking
- 1 x 4 Cedar Window Trim
- 1 x 6 Cedar Corner Trim
- 1 x 10 Cedar Fascia Board
- 12/12 Roof Pitch
- 2′ Overhang on Gables, 1′ Overhang on Eaves
- 1/2 Loft with 2×8 T&G Flooring and Loft Railing
- Steps with Landing and Railing